Alberfield offers an engineering focus upon risk management and technical risk issues. We can provide or assist clients with compliance to the general requirements of AS/NZS ISO 31000 (“Risk Management”) across normal operations, projects, designs or even tasks. In addition to this we specialise in a number of specific risk engineering services and compliance solutions.
Our expertise covers:
- Facilitation of all types of risk related workshops, including:
- Risk Assessment, Risk Register setup for: Enterprises , Projects, Designs.
- HAZOP, HAZID, CHAZOP.
- SIL Assessment.
- Functional Safety
- To AS 61508, AS IEC 61511, AS 62061, AS 4024.1, ISO 13849.
- Covering both “Process” and “Machinery” applications.
- Dangerous Goods – Licensing, inspection, design, fire safety.
- Human Factors (related to safety, risk and organisational effectiveness) – Consulting, Analysis, Change Projects.
- Quantitative risk analysis.
- Value Engineering/Value Management processes.
For a range of our services we have created standalone “Products” that may suit your needs. Please go to our Risk Solutions page to view these. Please call or email to discuss your specific requirements and we will customise a solution for you if required.
The principals of risk are outlined in the Australian Standard AS NZS ISO 31000-2009 and other standards…Read more…
In all of our work in the Risk area we bring not only technical knowledge but practical experience based around our current work load. Our client base sees us working in and around mine sites and other major projects in Western Australia.
- Download Capability Statement [PDF]