This course offers training in Gasfitting Legislation and Safety for “Supervised Gas Fitters”.
The “Supervising Gas Fitter” has specific obligations in managing gas fitting work on-site, in particular to make sure:
- The gas fitting work is within the scope and conditions of the licence;
- All personnel being “supervised”, receive training in regards to their obligations when working under the Gas fitting Authorisation and general gas safety.
This course can be combined with our Industrial Gas Appliance Maintenance Course if required (giving a combined duration of 2 days).
By itself, this course runs over one day.
Course Participants will:
1. Describe key parts of Gas Standards Act (GSA) 1972 and Regulations (GSR) 1999
2. Describe the legal responsibilities applying to personnel carrying out gas fitting work on-site
3. Describe the physical and chemical properties of fuel gases
4. Describe the principles of combustion and fuel safety
The nominal cost of the course is $795.00 per person (excl. GST) at the Alberfield premises (Bibra Lake). Cost includes a full day of training (see course dates below), resource manual and lunch.
Discounts apply for group bookings.
We offer this course on demand for individual clients on a flat rate basis. On demand courses can be delivered on-site at a suitable venue or at the client’s preferred alternate location (e.g. nearest town, capital city etc.). Reimbursable expenses will apply for courses delivered at the client’s request outside a capital city to cover Course Presenter travel time and related expenses.
If course does not have sufficient attendees to proceed or trainer is not available the course will not go ahead with all prices paid being refunded in full.
To enquire about our on demand course option, contact us at email@example.com or call us on 08 9288 0682.
2022 Public Course Dates and Locations
In 2022 the public course is offered on the following dates, all in Perth:
- Tuesday February 15
- Tuesday March 15
- Tuesday April 19
- Tuesday May 17
- Tuesday June 21
- Tuesday July 19
- Tuesday August 16
- Tuesday September 20
- Tuesday October 18
- Tuesday November 15
To book and pay online, please select from the dates below
If you have any queries about the public course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08 9288 0682.