Thursday, January 12, 2023
If you are thinking of going solar in your home or business to save energy and/or costs, ensure you take the time to check how much energy you actually need at each point in the day and in each month over the year and, where possible, over the next 3 — 5 years.
A solar system that is too small or too big for your needs will leave you paying for energy that you could have had free from the sun or sinking money into equipment that is not needed.
Other questions to consider:
- Do you want backup power available when the grid supply fails?
- Will you purchase an electric car in the next 3 — 5 years?
- Will the kids be moving out soon?
- Will you be retiring soon?
Alberfield Energy can assist you to map out your energy needs before you go solar by performing a comprehensive energy review with you at your home or business to answer the questions above and more. Contact us on (08) 9418 7294 or email@example.com for further information.
- Download Capability Statement [PDF]