Alberfield’s HAZOP Facilitator Training Course delivers training in practical HAZOP facilitation, providing attendees with the skills and knowledge to become proficient HAZOP Facilitators.
The course includes “hands on” training in preparing, delivering, recording and reporting HAZOP materials and outcomes, with the emphasis on correct Facilitation to ensure rigour in compliance with safety objectives and regulatory requirements, while maintaining efficiency of the review process to maintain value for the client. Training includes the methods of a HAZOP as found in Australian Standard AS IEC 61882–2003.
The course runs over two days and includes mock HAZOP scenarios, with all attendees having the opportunity to practice HAZOP facilitation skills.
You may also be interested in: Introduction to HAZOP Basics (HAZOP Participation)
Course participants will:
1. Gain skills and techniques in the facilitation of a HAZOP workshop.
2. Learn about the origin of HAZOPs and their development.
3. Learn why HAZOPs are carried out and what they deliver.
4. Practice the HAZOP methodology.
5. Learn about the role of HAZOPs in the legal framework of OHS.
6. Gain skills in HAZOP logging (minute taking).
7. Learn about the requirements for HAZOP reporting and record keeping.
8. Learn about the key deliverables from a HAZOP.
Public Course Cost
Participant cost for attendance to this course is $750 per head ex. GST ($825 incl. GST).
This cost includes two full days of training, a detailed course resource manual and morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Numbers for this course are limited to 10 persons to ensure maximum training value for attendees.
We also offer this course on demand for individual clients on a flat rate basis. On demand courses can be delivered on site at a suitable venue or at the client’s preferred alternate location (e.g. nearest town, capital city etc.). To enquire about our on demand course option, contact us at email@example.com or call us on 08 9288 0682.
If you have any queries about the public course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08 9288 0682.